11/28/14

Friday, November 28, 2014 -

Shadow; My birding companion



 Shadow is my birding companion. He is a medium-large tornado of silliness and gorse bush of love. Bees, cats, water and rabbit screams are just a few of the things he's scared of. But I love him and to me he is purfect.
 
He's my Dingo Dog

 Shadow facts:
Breed: Kelpie 1/8 Huntaway. Kelpie's are  part  dingo, part collie.
Size: Medium to large.
Smell: Definitely doggy; just how I like it. 
Favorite sleeping spot: On a lap, in the bed, or under the table.
Habitats or things he does: Licks often for ages to show love, wees at the vets, says my name  VERY clearly (mainly when he is upset), "asks" flies to "play" with him, and so many other  things.
Favorite toy: Mr Jelly, a star shaped blue rubber toy that is really bouncy and chewy.
Exercise: Medium to forty miles for the breed, But he is much less.

He is my perfect dog and I love him sooooooo much, and he loves me to.

May add more photos to my flickr...